Friday, June 28, 2013

Week 9

I can see why book trailers may be able to draw in those that are less likely to read a book because of their similarity to movie trailers and tv teasers. For readers heavy readers, I don't see how these trailers can help as they know the authors they like and who they will keep tabs on, and don't need a trailer to tell them when the next book is being released or even what it will be about. This is similar to film afficiantos that already know what movies ar ein a productiona dn their cast because they follow the trade papers and such. So reluctant readers and groups like teens I think could really thrive with book trailers.

I felt there were aspects that were quite helpful with Be More Bookish. My only true issue is the timing of this coinciding with the last few weeks of LATI and the start of summer reading.


Enjoy this as my final good bye to be more bookish

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment